The patented MS-306 Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in outer jackets and buffer tubes. Building on the popularity of the Jonard Tools MS-6 and MS-26 Fiber Optic Mid Span Slitting Tools, we have incorporated a ring feature in the tool to make it even more versatile.
- Consists of 6 precision slitting grooves and 6 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 3.3 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-306RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of our MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. Our MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!
Groove Sizes: 1.2-1.5 mm | 1.5-1.8 mm | 1.8-2.1 mm | 2.1-2.5 mm | 2.5-2.9 mm | 2.9-3.3 mm
Number of Slitting Grooves
Number of Ringing Grooves
Outer Jackets, Loose Buffer Tubes
1.2 mm-3.3 mm
1.98" x 1.52" x 1.63" (5.0 cm x 3.9 cm x 4.1 cm)
0.150 lb (68 g)