The Klein Tools 6-1/2-Inch Extra-Capacity Adjustable Wrench fits most nuts and bolts up to about 9/10-Inch It is designed to handle bigger jobs in confined spaces. This wrench is manufactured from heat-treated alloy steel for strength and has a high polish chrome finish.
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.