Klein Tools 10 inch (254 mm) Pump Pliers feature a secure tongue and groove design for a non-slip grip even when heavy pressure is applied. It has a tension-loaded joint to reduce handle wobble for sure gripping. Plastic-dipped handles provided added comfort and ease of identification.
- Quick-Adjust Rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between six machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip -- even with heavy pressure
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.