These Klein Tools 8-Inch Diagonal-Cutting Pliers have short jaws with an angled head design for easy use in confined areas. The high-leverage design allows for the semi-flush cutting knives cut Cherry Burrell rivets. They are made of US-made steel with a hot-riveted joint to ensure smooth action and induction-hardened cutting knives for durability. For use on non-ferrous wire only.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Semi-flush cutting knives cut Cherry Burrell rivets. For use on non-ferrous wire only
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.