The Klein Tools Can Wrench delivers 2-in-1 versatility and performance with a drop-forged construction, made from steel alloy. This tool allows you to open telephone box fasteners with one end and tighten nuts on binding-post terminals with the other. Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
- Two tools in one saves space in your pouch
- One end opens telephone box fasteners, the other end tightens nuts on binding-post terminals
- The 7/16-Inch socket has a black finish and the 3/8-Inch socket has a silver finish
- Sockets are 1-1/4-Inch (32 mm) deep to fit over long binding posts and are thin-walled for easy access into tight areas
- Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes
- Hex-socket design enables using a wrench to obtain extra torque
- High-impact, break-resistant handle for long and dependable service
- Sockets are heat-treated, alloy steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.