This Klein Tools 1/8-Inch Wide 240-Foot Steel Fish Tape has a high strength spring for long runs and heavy duty pulls. The tape has laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments to allow more accurate depth measurements. It is equipped with an angled handle and raised fingertips to transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hands and fingers.
- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Full grip style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- The 13-Inch (330 mm) case diameter means you can reel in 15-percent more tape in a single revolution than similar sized 12-Inch (305 mm) tapes, saving you time and effort
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other Patents Pending
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.