- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck® canvas
- Sherpa fleece lining for comfort; 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR Insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E; UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Sherpa-lined hood with adjustable Nomex® FR drawcord; Vislon® front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape and inner protective flaps; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Carhartt FR label sewn on pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 3 labels sewn on side seam
- Two lower-front zip pockets; Two inner FR hook-and-loop pockets
- Back length: Medium: 27.75"
Ladies Full Swing® Quick Duck® Sherpa‐Lined Flame‐Resistant Jacket
Up to 21 day standard lead time.
Custom decoration available!
CCS has a team of decoration specialists dedicated to helping you with custom apparel branding through custom embroidery or screen printing.
Please call (800) 624-0532 for more information.
Designed with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this flame-resistant jacket for women is as tough as they come.
CCS is a proud partner of Carhartt Company Gear and specializes in the customized decoration of Carhartt items. With in-house embroidery, CCS is able to offer quick turnaround times and low decorating costs to any embroidered items. Call our team of clothing specialists at (800) 624-0532 today to get your custom apparel decorating quote.