- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck®
- 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR insulation
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112; Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112 labels sewn on front pocket
- High back with FR suspenders and FR side-release buckles
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Brass zip fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; AFR melamine buttons at waist
- Two large lower-front pockets; Two reinforced back pockets
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Brass leg zips with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
Flame Resistant Duck® Quilt Lined Bib Overall
Up to 21 day standard lead time.
Custom decoration available!
CCS has a team of decoration specialists dedicated to helping you with custom apparel branding through custom embroidery or screen printing.
Please call (800) 624-0532 for more information.
Men's mid-weight overalls that are insulated, flame-repellent, and water-repellent.
Flame-repellent, water-repellent, and tough as nails, these men's mid-weight overalls are ready for the most rugged work environments. They're made of Quick Duck® canvas, which is lighter than our traditional sandstone duck but ounce-for-ounce just as tough. Born for the cold, they have a quilt lining to the waist as well as insulation throughout. A double layer at the knees makes them durable enough for kneeling in the mud or snow.
CCS is a proud partner of Carhartt Company Gear and specializes in the customized decoration of Carhartt items. With in-house embroidery, CCS is able to offer quick turnaround times and low decorating costs to any embroidered items. Call our team of clothing specialists at (800) 624-0532 today to get your custom apparel decorating quote.