- 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex Quick Duck® canvas
- 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Mock-neck collar with full zip front and detachable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Draw cord-adjustable drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Two chest zip pockets; Two hand pockets with hidden snap closure
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Full Swing® Cryder Jacket
Up to 21 day standard lead time.
Custom decoration available!
Cable Connection & Supply has a team of decoration specialists dedicated to helping you with custom apparel branding through custom embroidery or screen printing.
Please call (800) 624-0532 for more information.
A men's water-repellent jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement.
CCS is a proud partner of Carhartt Company Gear and specializes in the customized decoration of Carhartt items. With in-house embroidery, CCS is able to offer quick turnaround times and low decorating costs to any embroidered items. Call our team of clothing specialists at (800) 624-0532 today to get your custom apparel decorating quote.