- 88% cotton / 12% nylon Quick Duck® canvas
- 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR Insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Brass zip front with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer protective flaps with snap closure for electric-arc protection
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Back length: Large regular: 30"; Large tall: 32"
Full Swing® Quick Duck® Flame Resistant Coat
Up to 21 day standard lead time.
Custom decoration available!
CCS has a team of decoration specialists dedicated to helping you with custom apparel branding through custom embroidery or screen printing.
Please call (800) 624-0532 for more information.
Designed with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this men's coat features our top tech and safety features.
CCS is a proud partner of Carhartt Company Gear and specializes in the customized decoration of Carhartt items. With in-house embroidery, CCS is able to offer quick turnaround times and low decorating costs to any embroidered items. Call our team of clothing specialists at (800) 624-0532 today to get your custom apparel decorating quote.
Shop optional hood style #102183.