Men's FR pants that are built to move.
Safety doesn't have to come at the cost of comfort. These men's jeans hold up to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E standards while keeping you comfortable long beyond clock-out. They're made of FR denim with enough flex to bend, stretch, and move. The straight traditional fit is the slimmest cut we offer, and the leg opening fits over most boots.
- 12.5 ounce, 99% cotton / 1% spandex FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112 / HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Enough room to move with a closer-to-the-body fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage